- Reflect on morning prayer.
- What am I thankful for?
- What is my goal of the day?
- This morning I really struggled to silence my mind and focus on what Jesus had for me today. Instead my mind was racing with all of the things I needed to get done. I was lost in the distractions of this physical world. I asked Jesus to calm my mind. My mind flooded with a bunch of doubts and fears. I used to push these aside and remind myself that they are lies from the devil but now I am learning to be open and honest with God. To confide in him all of my questions and ask for answers. I should not lie to myself or God and pretend that I have a perfect faith. I still find myself talking back to God and finding excuses. Hopefully He shows me some answers today.
- I am thankful for having so many things to look forward to. The best is yet to come.
- My goal of the day is work on a post all about my eating and health journey. I have wanted to share my story for a while in the hopes that I can make someone/anyone feel like they are normal and not alone. So I can show them there is a way out. No one really wants to discuss and confess the ugly truth about the vicious cycle of self-loathing and a bad relationship with food. We need to open that door because it is extremely common. Many people are suffering from it and believing there is no other way.
Hearing from you: Let me know about your health journey and any tips and tricks you have found beneficial!
You can send me a message in the contact menu! (top-right)